Featuring a robust all-new 1000W amp, the Mackie SRM350v3 is a compact powerhouse, ready for high-output applications that demand portability! Now featuring Mackie HD Audio Processing, the sound quality of this speaker is more natural than any other portable loudspeaker out there. The SRM350 features modern, professional tools like application-specific speaker modes and an automatic feedback destroyer gets you professional, optimized performance in just seconds.
The integrated 2-channel mixer makes the SRM350 v3 ideal for singer/songwriters who don’t want to carry a mixer. Only the Mackie SRM350 delivers this level of power and sound quality in such a lightweight, portable package.
Mackie SRM350 v3 Powered PA Speaker Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 1000W system power paired with custom transducers deliver gig-level volumes with room to spare
- 10 inch high-output LF driver / 1 inch compression driver
- High-Definition Audio Processing for professional sound with unmatched clarity
- Patented acoustic correction developed with touring geniuses at EAW
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Driver time alignment and phase correction
- Quick one-button Speaker Mode selection for application-specific voicing (PA, DJ, Monitor and Soloist)
- Effortlessly eliminate nasty feedback with one-button automatic Feedback Destroyer
- Integrated 2-channel mixer featuring dual Mackie Wide-Z inputs
- Handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of the gain knob
- Includes stereo RCA inputs for easy connection to music source
- Perfect for the singer/songwriter, plug in and leave the mixer at home
- Smart Protect DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
- Monitor-specific angle and voicing mode perfect for cutting through on stage
- Flyable for permanent install, both vertically and horizontally
- Proven highly-durable, portable design
- Weight: 23.0 lbs / 10.4 kg
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.