Mackie’s Thump18S 1200W 18 inch powered subwoofer features a professional band-pass design that delivers class-leading output and deep, punchy lows. Designed by the world’s leader in portable live sound, the Thump18S provides ample power for high-output applications, bringing your Mackie Thump or SRM system to an entirely new level.
A full set of professional input and output connections provides simple integration and sonic optimization of any system. Plus, there’s ample system protection in place to protect your investment. With tons of power and a high-output/deep punch band-pass design, the Thump18S is the perfect subwoofer to complete your professional PA.
Mackie Thump18S Powered PA Sub Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 1200W of room-shaking low end
- Professional band-pass design for maximum output and deep, punchy lows
- 18 inch custom high-output woofer
- Cool-running Class-D amplification
- Precision crossover (140 Hz)
- Tuning filters deliver highly accurate bass response
- Robust system protection
- Dual XLR inputs for mono or stereo applications
- Stereo high-pass outputs optimize sound when connecting top boxes
- Stereo full-range outputs perfect for adding more subwoofers
- User-adjustable level and polarity controls
- Easily mount your full-range loudspeaker via pole cup
- Robust all-wood enclosure with high-durability finish
- ‘Built-Like-A-Tank’ Mackie construction
- Weight: 82 lbs / 37.2 kg
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All SRM, DLM, HD, iP and C Speakers, Reach, PPM Mixers, HRmk2 Studio Monitors: 3-year inclusive of electronics, 2-year drivers (where applicable), nontransferable;
Thump, Freeplay, Onyx Mixers and Interfaces, DL, VLZ4, ProFX mixers, MRmk3 Studio Monitors, Big Knob, MCU Pro Series, SP260, FRS Series Amplifiers, Mixer Bags/Covers/Hardware, Loudspeaker Bags/Covers/Hardware: 1-year nontransferable;
FreePlay Lithium Ion Battery: 90-day all inclusive, nontransferable;B-Stock items, 90 days.