Hear what you have been missing with the Mackie XR624 studio monitor. Featuring a logarithmic waveguide, XR provides acoustic alignment for a perfect balance between articulate highs and midrange clarity. Mackie XR624 monitors deliver the performance and accuracy that modern, professional studios rely on.
Mackie XR624 Powered Studio Monitor Features
- Professional level performance
- Logarithmic waveguide provides acoustic alignment for balanced sound across the entire frequency spectrum
- ELP Bass Reflex System engineered for zero turbulence, providing greatly increased output capability and extended low-frequency response
- 1” black anodized aluminum tweeter reveals the finest details and upper harmonics of your mix.
- 6.5” Kevlar woofer offers fast transient recovery for incredibly accurate low frequency response
- Specially designed internal bracing adds stiffness for reduced distortion and enhanced clarity
- Optimize XR monitors for your sound and mixing environment
- Adjustable acoustic space filters maintain flat response in typical placement
- HF filter applies boost or cut to compensate for particularly dull or bright sounding rooms
- LF filter rolls of the low end to simulate smaller speakers for reference
- Attention to the detail
- Eco-friendly auto turn-off / turn-on
- Black wood grain finish for a classic studio feel
- Included custom acoustic isolation pad reduces unwanted resonance and improves bass response
Plus, with the tight response of a 6.5” Kevlar woofer and new ELP Bass Reflex System, you can count on precise, deep low end. And, since no two rooms are the same, adjustable acoustic space filters provide sonic optimization for your specific mix environment. Whether your studio is world-class or home project, XR monitors bring your closer to your mix than ever before. It’s time to discover your true mix – Mackie XR624 Professional Studio Monitors.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All SRM, DLM, HD, iP and C Speakers, Reach, PPM Mixers, HRmk2 Studio Monitors: 3-year inclusive of electronics, 2-year drivers (where applicable), nontransferable;
Thump, Freeplay, Onyx Mixers and Interfaces, DL, VLZ4, ProFX mixers, MRmk3 Studio Monitors, Big Knob, MCU Pro Series, SP260, FRS Series Amplifiers, Mixer Bags/Covers/Hardware, Loudspeaker Bags/Covers/Hardware: 1-year nontransferable;
FreePlay Lithium Ion Battery: 90-day all inclusive, nontransferable;B-Stock items, 90 days.