The Armory Series is the latest realization of the Mapex hybrid shell concept. A fusion of birch and maple delivers the ultimate tonal expression, and the SONIClear bearing edge allows the drumhead to sit flat, bringing out the best response by optimizing the relationship between head and shell.
Mapex Armory Studioease Fast 6-Piece Shell Kit Features
- 6 Ply Birch / Maple / Birch
- SONIClear Edge
- Focused, Tonal, and Responsive
- SONIClear Tom Suspension
- MyDentity Lug - Included Armory Tomahawk Snare Drum
The Birch/Maple/Birch 6Ply 7.2 mm shell with the new SONIClear Bearing Edge allows for the direct transmission of sound, reduces unwanted frequencies and provides a strong fundamental pitch and an effortless tuning experience especially at lower tunings.
Mapex 6-piece Shell Pack Includes
- 10" x 7" rack tom
- 12" x 8" rack tom
- 14" x 12" floor tom
- 16" x 14" floor tom
- 14" x 5.5" snare drum
- 22" x 18" bass
The SONIClear tom suspension and floor tom feet increase overall resonance by preserving vibration in the shell and keeping stress away from the tension rods, helping the heads stay in tune.
Here are the colors with the hardware color
Photon Blue with chrome hardware
Mapex T750A Throne.
Magna Red with black hardware
Trans Black with black hardware
Purple Haze with black hardware
The Mapex T750A drum throne features super thick padding to provide players with unsurpassed comfort and minimized fatigue for extended performance periods. The twist-up height adjustment is great along with the durability are features that set this throne ahead of the pack. The soft vinyl seat cover resists moisture and the die-cast memory lock is added for quick setup.
Mapex T750A Drum Throne Features
Mapex 600 Hardware
- Newly Designed Round Cushioned Seat
- 14-inch Diameter by 4 inches Thick
- Durable Soft-Vinyl Seat Cover
- Die Cast Memory Lock
- Threaded Steel Rod Height Adjustment with Threaded Tube Collar Lock
- 18 to 26-inch Height Range
- Double Braced Natural Curve Legs for Extra Stability
- Five Year Warranty
Mars 600 Hardware from Mapex features lightweight yet highly functional stands and simple but sturdy pedals that will serve the needs of gigging drummers needing to lighten their load or younger players looking to make a major upgrade. Mars Hardware comes in either chrome or black-plated finish to the style of any player.
Mapex Mars 600 Drum Hardware Pack Features
The KickPort Drum Insert is Made For Drummers, By Drummers.
- For most drummers who own starter sets, the first add-on or replacement purchase is hardware
- The 2 boom cymbal stands offer great flexibility in cymbal positioning and fold up smaller for compact storage and transportation
- Includes Two Booms, Snare Stand, Hi-Hat stand and Single Pedal
This insert provides exactly what you want from your kick drum, more punch, more bass and less ring. Based on the design of a subwoofer, the KickPort enhances the low end you feel, even lower than your ears can hear. Limiting the amount of dampening to the head, the KickPort allows the drum to resonate beautifully providing the best possible tone for your kick drum. Get rid of those pillows or blankets that choke the vibrations of the shell and use a KickPort for the best sound around.
KickPort Drum Insert Features
What is the end result? And how does it work?
- Made For Drummers By Drummers
- More Bass, More Punch, Less Ring
- Based on the Design of a Subwoofer
- Head Dampening Reclaims the Resonance of your Shell
- Get Rid of Those Pillows and Blankets
You get a much richer tone by allowing your drum to use more of its own voice, giving it more punch by enhancing the low frequencies, adding warm compression, and increasing resonance inside the drum.
What does that mean to you behind the kit?
Simply more punch, better batter head response, a much improved kick presence for the audience via your live or studio engineer. More so, you will feel and hear all those beautiful things whether or not you are mic’d up.
The tom mounts have been upgraded on this kit!