With a totally redesigned internal design and approach, the Marshall MG100HCFX Guitar Amplifier Head delivers essential digital features with vast superior and programmable analogue tone at its heart. The ultra sleek carbon fiber-looking vinyl gives this amp a unique look that will set you apart. Specially voiced digital effects, intuitive footswitching technology and four adjustable and storable channels are just a few of the features found in the Marshall MG100HCFX amp head.
Marshall MG100HCFX Guitar Amplifier Head Features
- Modern Brushed Silver Panel and Carbon Fiber Look Vinyl
- Programmable FX Include Studio and Spring Reverb; Octave Plus Reverse Delay
- 3 Simultaneous Digital FX at once
- 4 Programmable Analog Channels- Clean, Crunch, OD1, OD2
- Stompware pedal friendly
- 3 Band EQ
- Programmable Speaker Damping
- Headphone Jack
- 100 watts
- 2 way channel switching footswitch included
Innovation, Functionality, Tone - just a few words that help sum up the range of solid-state MG amplifiers from Marshall. Combining years of experience in analogue amplification with cutting-edge digital technology has resulted in the creation of an all-encompassing amplifier series, ideal for the beginner and gigging pro alike.