Martin has a long and rich history of building guitars that are beautiful in both sound and appearance but are tastefully simple. They understand, more than anyone else, what an acoustic guitar is and how it should be made and the D41 is a perfect example of that point. With a solid sitka spruce top, solid east indian rosewood back and sides, and scalloped X bracing the D41 is all about quality and tone. The inlays on the rosette and neck top it off to give a very appealing look while staying true to Martin tradition.
Martin D41 Acoustic Guitar Features
- Dreadnought D-14 style body
- Solid sitka spruce top and solid east Indian rosewood back and sides
- Standard X scalloped bracing allows the top to vibrate more and gives better bass response
- Classic dovetail neck joint is ensures a solid connection to the body
- Solid black ebony fingerboard