Macassar is a prized tonewood for its gorgeous wood grain and its clear, vibrant bass response akin to Rosewood. The DCX1AE features Macassar patterned high-pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides paired with a solid Sitka spruce top in a dreadnought body for outstanding projection. Also equipped with Fishman Sonitone electronics for stage ready use.
Fishman Loudbox Mini Amplifier
The lightest and most portable amp in the Loudbox series, the Loudbox Mini delivers the tonal quality that has made the Fishman name the standard for great acoustic sound. The Loudbox Mini packs 60 watts of clean acoustic power, and has two channels featuring Fishman’s legendary preamp and tone control designs, plus digital reverb and chorus for the instrument channel and reverb for the microphone channel.
Fishman Loudbox Mini Acoustic Amplifier Features
- 60 watts with Master Volume
- Two channels: instrument and microphone
- Digital Reverb and Chorus
- Auxiliary input (1/4 and 1/8 inch)
- D.I. output: balanced XLR output
The Loudbox Mini sports an MP3 input and balanced XLR D.I. output – a must for jamming along and capturing your performances. If you’re looking for great sound to inspire your practice sessions, or just need a big, yet portable voice at the local open mic night, check
out the affordable Loudbox Mini.
Fishman Loudbox Mini Instrument Channel
Fishman Loudbox Mini Microphone Channel
- 1/4 inch input for active or passive pickups
- Feedback-fighting Phase switch
- 3 band EQ: low, mid, high tone controls
- Reverb level
- Dual-function Chorus
- XLR input for dynamic microphones
- 2 band EQ with low and high tone controls
- Reverb level