AMS is incredibly excited to be able to offer the brand new custom Martin SS-OMVine-16 acoustic, a bold, beautiful 2016 Anaheim NAMM Show Special guitar that jumps out and truly catches your eye. Limited to no more than 50 gorgeous instruments, the SS-OMVine-16 is crafted from figured English walnut and inlaid with aluminum (yes, you absolutely heard that right, aluminum) in a stunning vine motif. Absent from this model is a standard pickguard; it has been replaced by an elegant aluminum inlay of the engraved vine design. The SS-OMVine-16 Orchestral model also features a black ebony headplate, fingerboard and bridge.
The Martin SS-OMVine-16 truly defies convention in concept, build, and artistry. This model truly demonstrates how a manufacturer with 183 years of tradition and premiere craftsmanship can continue to introduce innovative design elements while remaining authentic to an illustrious history. This incredible instrument is a true rarity and a collector’s item in the greatest sense. With such a limited number available, AMS wants to make sure that you don’t miss out on your chance to purchase a piece that is sure to be a piece of Martin history.
Martin 2016 SS-OMVine16 “Show Special” Acoustic Guitar Features
- Limited Edition guitar, a true rarity and collector’s item
- Exquisite Martin construction, build, and artistry
- Solid Figured English Walnut Top
- Solid Figured English Walnut Back and Sides
- Solid Figured English Walnut Neck with Solid Black Ebony Fingerboard
- Engraved Aluminum Vine Inlay on headstock, fingerboard, and top
- Mother of Pearl Dots on fingerboard
- Hardshell Case Included