The Behringer Ultracoustic ACX1800 is a 180-Watt, 2-channel amplifier which features 2 original 8-inch BUGERA™ speakers for true acoustic fidelity.
It offers you 2 independent FX processors and an ultra-musical, 9-band graphic EQ for each channel plus the revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system to reduce feedback in an instant. In addition, the ACX1800 holds a dedicated Tuner switch per channel for use with an external tuner, FX inserts and a balanced stereo XLR Line out with Ground Lift switch to enable a direct connection to your mixing console. It also comes with a dual footswitch FS112.
Behringer Ultracoustic ACX1800 Features
- Powerful 180-watt, 2 channel stereo amplifier for acoustic instruments and vocals
- 2 Original 8 inch BUGERA dual-cone speakers for ultimate sound reproduction
- 2 integrated, 24-bit digital FX processors each with 16 awesome effects programs including reverb, modulation, delay, and various effects combinations.
- RevolutionaryFBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
- 2 Dedicated instrument and microphone channels with seperate Gain and FX controls
- Individual 9-band graphic EQ on each channel for awesome sound shaping
- CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Dedicated tuner switch per channel for use with an external tuner
- Switchable Phase correction on channel 1 and master for feedback prevention
- Instrument and mic FX inserts for external effects devices such as stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.
- Balanced stereo XLR line output with ground lift switch for direct connection to your mixing console
- Dual footswitch (FS112) for FX 1&2 bypass included
- High quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life