From beginners to experienced pianists, anyone can play this piano. A 61-key midi controller, the McCarthy Music Illuminating Piano, where each key is capable of illuminating brilliantly and evenly in any possible color combination. The custom built software allows you to connect your PC, Mac OSX computer, or iOS tablet directly to our Piano, using either wireless Bluetooth technology or a standard USB cable.
McCarthy Music Illuminating Piano 61 Key Lighted Digital Piano Features
- The World’s first 61 key USB midi controller featuring integrated RGB LED lighting, capable of illuminating each key evenly and brilliantly in any color in the spectrum.
- Custom designed light diffusion and spreading technology, featuring keys manufactured in an optical grade polycarbonate, and a light spreader made of acrylic to produce an even illumination.
- Bluetooth Low Energy enabled communications, allowing fully wireless operating between your tablet or computer and the McCarthy Illuminating Piano.
- Integrated touchscreen control panel, allowing you to control the software directly from the hardware itself.
- Velocity sensitive keys, enabling 100 different levels of key presses.
- High quality finishes and materials, including an elegant and sturdy anodized aluminum casing and housing.
- Bluetooth “over the air” or USB firmware updates, allowing for continual improvements of the embedded software that control the piano.
- Custom built, multi-platform software, designed to make learning to play the piano easy and fun.
- Full access to the McCarthy Music Cloud
- Full offline access, so you can play your piano anywhere that you have power.
- Customized settings for a variety of piano playing controls
Unlike other pianos or keyboards, The McCarthy Music Illuminating Piano includes software at no additional charge. This software is designed to make learning to play the piano fun and easy. When you want to learn a piece of music, the software guides you through the piece of sheet music, illuminating each note as it is supposed to be played.
In traditional piano practice, you have to look at a piece of sheet music, and identify where on the keyboard that note is located. By illuminating the key when you are supposed to play it, the learning process is significantly enhanced. This is without a doubt the most efficient way to learn to play the piano.