The 20 inch Meinl Crash cymbal projects a smooth attack with a medium sustain; a complex spread with a warm feel. The HCS cymbals are an entry-level line that combines outstanding quality and value. The cymbals are made from MS63 alloy for a warm, harmonic and balanced sound.
Meinl Cymbals HCS20C HCS 20 Inch Crash Cymbal Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Medium weight brass with a traditional finish
- Durable and versatile - crafted in Germany
- Warm crash sound with a medium sustain
- Well-suited to integrate into your setup and ideal for all styles
- Perfect for beginner drum set students and players
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.