A heavy duty road case, the Magma Scratch Suitcase fits a turntable and a 10” battle mixer like a glove and can be easily rolled thanks to the integrated trolley system. Ample internal padding provides ultimate protection even as check-in luggage on air travels.
Designed by award winning producer and DMC World Champion DJ Brace, the Magma Scratch Suitcase is the dedicated accessory for Portable Scratching artists and Turntablists who need to travel with their gear comfortably and securely.
Magma Scratch Suitcase Turntable and Mixer Case Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Heavy duty construction of 9mm vinyl laminated plywood
- Solid aluminum profiles and spring loaded butterfly locks
- Two individual, size-adjustable compartments to fit a turntable and a 10” battle-mixer
- Sturdy (replaceable) wheel-system and an integrated tuck-away handle
- Turntable and mixer can also be positioned in the reversed way (for left and right hand scratchers)
- Two internal cable ports enable that both devices can permanently be plugged inside the case
- Three handles for vertical and horizontal carrying option Removable front and rear panels on mixer compartment Internal
- EVA Padding provides ultimate protection Includes adjustment foams to fit most turntables and 10” battle-mixer models (including Fretless Fader mixers)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.