A simple set of front panel controls can be pre-configured by the engineer to enable a restricted amount of user interaction, while hiding away all the complexity. The rear panel expansion port allows inserting optional I/O cards to interface with existing networked audio infrastructure.
Midas M32 Core 40 X 25 Digital Rack Mixer Features
- 40-input channel, 25-bus, 1U rackmountable digital mixing core for live and installed sound application
- 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- AES50 networking allows up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs
- Open architecture allows for future 96 kHz operation
- High-performance aluminum and high-impact steel structure
- 40 bit floating point digital signal processing
- 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- 8 digital signal processing effects engines
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI equipment
- DAW remote control emulations of Mackie Control* and HUI* protocols
- Optional wireless remote control with MIDAS Apps for iPhone* and iPad*
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in England
- Shipping Dimensions: 11.8"W x 2.0"H x 19.0"D
The M32C is built for today, and tomorrow – its future-proof 96 kHz capable open architecture design and industry-leading 192 kHz 24 bit ADC and DAC converters provide outstanding state-of-the-art audio performance.
Legendary 40-year old British company TURBOSOUND, famous for producing some of the world’s best speaker systems, have teamed up with MIDAS to seamlessly integrate mixer and speaker systems. We call it “Acoustic Integration”. The M32C’s ULTRANET bus allows streaming up to 16 channels of pristine digital audio to an array of TURBOSOUND iQ speakers – all on a single CAT5 cable, along with control data to set sound presets remotely. Furthermore, iQ Series loudspeakers feature “True Physical Modeling” of some of the most popular speakers, which can be easily remote controlled via the M32C, allowing the sound engineer to apply different speaker models in real time from the comfort of the mixing desk. “Acoustic Integration” is the next live sound revolution.
M32C includes an extensive array of onboard effects, rendering outboard processing racks a thing of the past. The Virtual FX rack features 8 true stereo, studio-grade effects engines each assignable to any input, group or output mix bus. Choose from high-end FX modules including a range of reverbs, delays, EQs, dynamics and much more. Each FX algorithm has been completely re-imagined for stunning performance – typically costing several times the price of the M32C. Custom-designed, and physically modeled after some of the most iconic and sought-after processors, all effects run inside the low-latency environment of the M32C mix engine, ensuring flawless performance, flexible routing and the end of cable faults forever!
The M32C forms the nucleus of an ultra-fl exible studio control room setup when paired with DL16 I/O and POWERPLAY P16 Personal Monitoring Systems in each tracking room. The included 32 x 32 KLARK TEKNIK DN32-USB audio interface, 8 stereo eff ects engines, zero-latency monitoring (independent from DAW) and 100% total recall deliver the tools to handle any project you dare to tackle.
The M32C’s expansion slot provides flexible and expandable connectivity for many different applications. A wide array of KLARK TEKNIK expansion cards can easily be used in place of the pre installed DN32-USB card to release the power of M32C into existing MADI*, Dante* and ADAT networks. Fully compatible with these widely available audio protocols, the M32C delivers a seamless integration in digital live sound, recording and broadcast environments.
Just as in life, you can never have too many connections and this applies to controlling the console itself. Simply connect the M32C to a laptop or desktop PC and Mac via LAN, wireless network or Ethernet cable. Mobile apps include M32 Mix (iPad), M32 CUE (iPhone and iPod touch), and M32 CUE (Android).