Packed with 4 award-winning Midas Pro mic preamps, 4 effects engines and 40 bit floating point digital signal processing, the MR12 is the ultimate small-format rackmount digital mixer! With much of the same technology used with the incredible MIDAS M32 mixer, the MR12 yields truly professional sound quality and ease of use via control with a tablet.
Midas MR12 Rackmount Tablet-controlled Digital Mixer Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- iPad/Android tablet controlled 12-input digital mixer for studio and live application
- 4 award-winning MIDAS PRO microphone preamplifiers
- Built-In Tri-Mode Wifi router for direct operation—no need for external routers
- Dugan-style Auto-Mixing automatically manages microphone gain sharing
- USB connector for uncompressed stereo WAV recording and playback
- 4 digital signal processing effects engines
- Rack ears and protection bumpers included for flexible rack and onstage applications
- 6 aux buses and main LR with inserts, full dynamics processing and 6-band parametric or 31-band graphic EQ
- 2 TRS aux outputs and 2 XLR main outputs plus phones connector
- 40 bit floating point digital signal processing
- Free iOS, Android and PC/Mac*/Linux* apps available for remote operation via Ethernet, LAN or WiFi
- MIDI In/Out allows controlling the mixer via MIDI equipment
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX ‘Plug Ins’, downloadable from midasconsoles.com free of charge
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.