The BX8 Carbon studio monitor helps you track, monitor, and mix with confidence by providing accurate sound and dynamic acoustic control. Equipped with an 8 inch woven Kevlar low-frequency driver and 1.25 inch natural silk dome tweeter, the BX8 Carbon delivers a flat frequency response, enhanced stereo imaging, and increased clarity for authentic, professional mixing.
The bi-amplified 130 Watt class A/B amplification means high power with less noise and ensures that your monitoring setup can handle today's modern music with ease. With the BX8 Carbon, your music is ready for any listening environment.
M-Audio BX8 Carbon Powered Studio Monitor Features
- Authentic, flat frequency response ideal for recording studios
- 8 inch woven Kevlar low-frequency driver clear, defined bass
- New, 130 Watt (70+60) Class A/B bi-amplification low-noise, high-power and durable
- Acoustic Space Control calibrate the BX8 Carbon to your mixing environment
- New waveguide with LED placement cues superior imaging
- 1.25 inch natural silk dome tweeter provides silky detail
- 38 Hz – 22 kHz frequency response handles modern music with ease
Mixing doesn’t occur in a vacuum. Your listening environment influences your mixing decisions and, ultimately, the sound of your music. The BX8 Carbon's Acoustic Space Control, a series of calibration tools, helps provide optimal acoustic conditions for tracking, mixing, and monitoring anywhere. Adapt the BX8 Carbon to any mixing environment—from bedrooms to basements to professional studios—without compromising frequency detail or stereo image.
Sweeter Sweet Spot
The tweeter’s waveguide has been enhanced to provide an expansive sweet spot and superior stereo imaging. A wider mix position gives you professional monitoring for any caliber studio. Pinhole-mounted LED placement cues help locate and light up the sweet spot to ensure a speaker placement that reliably translates stereo information and frequencies. When the LEDs turn bright, you know you’re dead center and ready to start mixing your sessions or laying down tracks with the BX8 Carbon.