The M Audio Delta 66 was designed for the person requiring an audio card with professional features and performance, but with a price tag well below that of typical pro gear.
The M Audio Delta 66 boasts an incredible sounding converter section with 24-bit 96kHz operation. Its S/PDIF I/O makes it possible to perform digital transfers in and out of the system, useful in mastering to DAT or utilizing outboard FX via digital I/O. The breakout box handles four balanced/unbalanced, +4dB/-10dB analog I/Os
(1/4 inch). Also included is the Delta control panel software, which configures the card and controls digital mixing, routing, and even SCMS output on S/PDIF.
M Audio Delta 66 Features
- 6x6 24 bit/96kHz full-duplex recording interface
- Configured as a PCI Host card with external audio break-out box
- PCI card provides S/PDIF inputs and outputs on RCA jacks
- 4x4 analog break-out box accepts balanced or unbalanced connections on
1/4 inch TRS jacks
- Analog I/O configurable for +4dB and –10dB signal levels
- All data paths support up to 24 bit/96kHz performance, no upgrades necessary
- Powerful digital mixing, routing and monitoring capabilities
- Drivers include: Windows 95/98, Windows NT, ASIO, ASIO2, Direct Sound, EASI, Multi-card 95/98 & Multi-card NT (up to 3 in a system), Gigasampler, Mac Sound Manager and Mac ASIO