The MTrack 2X2 recording package is the right tool for a professional job. The simple-to-use, M-Track 2X2 C-Series audio interface captures natural-sounding 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings. With the Nova Black microphone you will hear every nuance of your vocals plus the full dynamic range of your instruments in the mix. Take your music to the next level and start recording now!
More Than Just an Interface
This is the creative center of your recording setup: style-infused M-Track 2X2 C-Series audio interface. Combining one XLR + 1/4” balanced combo input and an all-new dedicated 1/4” instrument input, the M-Track C-Series 2X2 enables you to record two channels simultaneously. The versatility of a combo input accommodates any source audio with a microphone or line-level output while a tailor-made gain and impedance stage on the conveniently located instrument input guarantees a clean, accurate guitar or bass DI signal.
Fusing an elegant pro-grade metal chassis, USB & USC-C connection cables, all-new transparent low-noise Crystal pre-amps and pristine A/D converters that deliver the highest audio performance in their class, the M-Track 2X2 provides all the tools you need to capture that initial idea and transform it into a finished masterpiece with ease.
M-Track 2X2 (2-in/2-out USB/USB-C Audio Interface)
- 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- All new Crystal Preamps deliver pristine, transparent sound
- Phantom Power (+48v ) accommodates all microphone types
- Hi-Speed USB connection with USB/Direct balance knob for zero-latency monitoring
- Includes both standard USB and USB-C connection cables
- Dedicated XLR + 1/4” TRS combo input and 1/4” instrument input
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment; table-top design provides easy
- Stereo 1/4” outs; 1/4” headphone out with independent level control
Studio-grade recording demands the right tools for the job. M-Audio’s Nova Black large-diaphragm condenser microphone is perfect for podcasting applications or capturing high-quality audio from vocalists, instruments, percussion and more
At the heart of the Nova Black microphone is an 18mm pure aluminum condenser capsule with a directional cardioid polar pattern. This delivers wide range frequency response (20–20kHz), high sensitivity (-38dB, 0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1kHz)) and accurate transient response, resulting in a microphone that captures even the most subtle nuances with ease, with minimal interference from unwanted ambient noise.
With the Nova Black condenser microphone, complicated setups are a thing of the past. Thanks to an included windscreen, a purpose-designed shock-mount for mounting to a traditional mic stand and an XLR cable, everything you need to get connected and start recording is included.
Nova Black Condenser Microphone
Hear Every Detail
- Studio-grade large diaphragm condenser microphone with high sensitivity and low self noise captures every subtle nuance
- Cardiod polar pattern eliminates unwanted ambient noise
- Smooth, wide-range frequency response covers the entire audible spectrum
Professional recording demands uncompromised accuracy when it comes to monitoring. M-Audio’s HDH40 headphones combine premium transducer elements with a durable, rugged design to deliver superb sound reproduction and the outstanding acoustic isolation required in professional recording and monitoring environments. Long sessions are no problem! The plush padding reduces fatigue during extended use, and the over-the-ear design ensures that the HDH40 stays secured while you’re wearing them. With the HDH40, you can concentrate on what’s important—your production!
HDH40 Closed Back Headphones
- Premium build quality with 15Hz-22kHz frequency response
- Powerful 40mm drivers with neodymium magnets offer an immersive audio experience
- Plush leatherette cushioning with a comfortable over-the-ear design for fatigue free listening