The Oxygen 61 controller from M-Audio offers more control, deep hardware/software integration, and comes equipped with a reliable build that enables you to make music on the go or implement these controllers into any studio. 61 full-size, synth-action velocity-sensitive keys plus a host of other controls make this ideal in the studio and on stage!
M-Audio Oxygen 61-Key Controller Keyboard Features
- 61 full-size, synth-action velocity-sensitive keys
- 8 velocity-sensitive trigger pads for beat production, clip launching, and more
- 8 assignable knobs for manipulating virtual instruments and plugins
- 9 assignable faders built in so you can mix with ease
- Transport buttons let you control your DAW without reaching for the mouse
- Automaps to popular DAWs: Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, and more
- LCD screen provides instant parameter feedback
- USB-powered, plug-and-play support, and USB-MIDI connectivity
- Sustain pedal input for further creative control
- Ableton Live Lite is included for immediate music creation
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, a powerful music performance and creation software
- Includes SONiVOX Twist, a powerful spectral morphing synthesizer
With an array of assignable knobs, pads, and faders, Oxygen 61 gives you total control over your software, allowing you to stay engaged in the creative flow of recording and mixing music without ever reaching for the mouse.
It features 61 velocity-sensitive keys for playing chords, bass lines, and melodies; 8 assignable knobs for tweaking effect plugins and virtual instruments; 8 velocity-sensitive pads for triggering samples or finger drumming; and 9 assignable faders for mixing tracks together and controlling the master output. Oxygen 61 also has dedicated transport controls and track-up and -down buttons that allow you to initiate play, stop, and record in the DAW environment right from your keyboard controller.
Use Your Favorite DAW
The Oxygen 61 MIDI controller offers out-of-the-box integration with popular DAWs including Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, and many more. Oxygen 61's controls instantly map to key parameters in your favorite DAW, enabling you to immediately tweak the mixers, editors, and transport windows.
Additionally, Oxygen 61 has built-in customizable mapping presets that quickly interface Oxygen 61 with your favorite effect plugins and virtual instruments. The factory presets map Oxygen 61 to the bundled software, SONiVOX Twist, so you can plug in and start making music right out of the box. Setting up a MIDI controller with your software doesn’t get any easier than this.
Ableton Live Lite
Ableton Live Lite is included with Oxygen 61 for immediate music creation. One of the most popular performance and production programs available in the world, Ableton Live Lite is a powerful music creation tool that enables musicians and producers to spontaneously compose, record, remix, improvise, and edit musical ideas in a fluid audio/MIDI environment. Host plugins and use Oxygen 61 to produce, compose, or perform all within Ableton Live Lite. When you are satisfied with your work, Ableton Live lets you save it or mix it down.
SONiVOX Twist is a spectral morphing synthesis virtual instrument. Comprised of a dynamic interface, an advanced pattern generator, and onboard effects, Twist lets you create serious sounds using simple controls. Two swirling sound layers provide unique harmonic controls and form the basis of every patch. Sculpt your sound with a multi-mode filter, independent amp and filter envelope generators, and a LFO that can be sync’d to tempo.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.