The SP-Triple pedal from M-Audio performs all the standard sustain, sostenuto, and damping functions that your performance demands. Additionally, it adds the versatility of 2 and 3 independent 1/4” output cables. This means you can use the SP-Triple with any keyboard that has sustain and/or foot controller 1/4” input jacks. The pedals are assignable to keyboard functions such as patch advance, sequencer stop/start and modulation effects—exactly as you require from a momentary foot controller.
M Audio Triple Sustain Pedal Features
- Triple Keyboard Foot Pedal
- Sustain, Damping and Sostenuto functions
- Works with most electronic keyboards
- 6-foot cable with (3) 1/4-inch connectors
- Rubber bottom for no-slip playing