Like a vintage Tele pickup, the Quiet Coil beautifully captures the liveliness and clarity of a ‘52 Tele pickup with that open twang! Mojotone Quiet Coil Tele pickups are the finest hum-cancelling pickups ever made, giving you all of the response and dynamics of a true single coil without the hum! You never have to compensate your tone for hum-cancelling pickups again!
The all new patent applied for Mojotone ‘52 “Quiet Coil™ Tele pickups are designed to sound like vintage 1952 Tele pickups without the 60 cycle hum. They beautifully capture the liveliness and clarity of a ‘52 Tele pickup with that open twang associated with many of the best sounding early 50's Tele pickups. Carefully balanced in output from the neck to bridge positions, and completely hum-canceling in ALL positions!
Mojotone '52 Quiet Coil Telecaster Pickup Set Features
- Consistent scatterwound coils for that handwound tone, sensitivity, and clarity.
- Vintage formulated Alnico magnet cores with lower Gauss levels like an aged vintage tele pickup.
- Vintage cloth covered leads for easy push-back soldering.
- Matched resonant peak frequency, inductance, and resistance of a vintage single coil.
- No routing modifications are required to fit shallow vintage routs like the taller stacked hum-cancelling designs.
- No PC boards, batteries, or stacked coils are used like other hum-cancelling designs.
- Less than 10 parts are used to build the Quiet Coils.