Large pedal boards are becoming more and more popular and the MONO M80 Pro Pedalboard Case is the ideal choice for lightweight, durable transportation of larger rigs. The dimensions of this gig bag are ideal for the super popular Pro board from Pedaltrain, but it will fit many other pedalboards. Highly durable and protective features of the MONO Pro Pedalboard Case include rugged interior liners with plush top panels and plastic reinforced hybrid shells.
MONO M80 Pro Pedalboard Case Features
- Sized to fit the ‘Pro’ board by Pedaltrain and many more
- Super soft top panel ensures your pedal finishes stay protected
- Rugged vinyl liner resists abrasion from wood and steel boards
- Steel riveted handles, industrial rubber soles and dual zippers are built to last
- Removable memory foam shoulder strap lightens the load
- Water resistant Sharkskin outer shell
- Large exterior pocket for extra cables, effects, laptops and other gear
- Interior Dimensions (LxWxD): 33 x 18 x 5 inches
Your pedals take a beating on stage. The M80 Pro Pedalboard Case gives them a break during transport. A super soft top panel ensures your pedal finishes stay protected, while the rugged vinyl liner resists abrasion from wood and steel boards, cables, power blocks and whatever else you've rigged up.
Built to Move
MONO Pedalboard Cases are designed to travel hard. Forget first class. Steel riveted handles, industrial rubber soles and dual zippers are built to last, while the removable memory foam shoulder strap lightens the load. All protected by a water resistant Sharkskin outer shell.
Bring the Noise
In addition to the main pedalboard compartment, each M80 Pedalboard Case includes a large exterior pocket for extra cables, effects, laptops and other gear. An interior mesh pocket provides a safe haven for those critical smaller items.