The MONO M80 Vertigo Bass Case features revolutionary design and military grade specs for remarkable portability and protection for your most prized possession! The Vertigo Bass Case is the world's first top-loading guitar case. MONO also redesigned their Headlock feature for automatic neck support. Another distinctive and ingenious feature of the M80 Vertigo Bass case is The Boot, a rubber sole designed for unsurpassed protection against vertical drops.
MONO M80 Vertigo Bass Case Features
- Top loading design to quickly unzip the case and pull your bass out from the top
- Redesigned Headlock neck suspension system requiring no strapping, buckling, or belting
- The Boot made of custom molded rubber outsole and EVA insole for protection against drops
- Deep front pocket keeps your essentials at-hand
- Steel riveted handles and dual zippers
- Sharkskin water resistant outer shell
- Interior Dimensions:
- Overall Length: 48 inches
- Body Length: 16 inches
- Lower Bout Width: 14.5 inches
- Upper Bout Width: 12.5 inches
- Headstock Width: 6.5 inches
The Vertigo features a fully redesigned Headlock neck suspension system. No strapping, buckling, or belting required. Just throw your bass in and the neck finds a natural resting point in the base of the Headlock. Then zip the Vertigo Bass case up and the top section of the Headlock automatically clamps down over your bass, holding it firmly in place. Your headstock is now fully protected against backward drops and side-to-side impact.
Another first of its kind, The Boot takes guitar protection to a new level. MONO used manufacturing technologies from the footwear industry, so the Vertigo bounces off of concrete like a pair of cross trainers. With its custom molded rubber outsole and EVA insole, The Boot also protects strap pins of all shapes and sizes from those nasty vertical drops.
The Vertigo Bass gig bag does not open like a traditional guitar case. Its design allows you to quickly unzip the case and pull your bass out from the top. This is enabled by a hidden diagonal hinge on the front panel of the case. Once unzipped, the case naturally opens out and to the right. No need to lay your guitar case down on the floor.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.