Specifically designed for acoustic and hollow body instruments, Monster Acoustic cables deliver rich and accurate tonal reproduction. Acoustic instruments have unique sonic signatures. Classic shapes and materials produce notes and overtone structures that are vital to the acoustic sound. That’s why Monster designed this cable.
Monster Acoustic Guitar Instrument Cable Features
- Multiple gauge high and low frequency wire networks for accurate imaging
- Time Correct windings for precise sound reproduction
- Custom Monster connectors with 24k gold contacts
- Duraflex protective jacket
- Carbon-infused polymer minimizes handling noise
- 95 percent copper braided shield
- MicroFiber dielectric preserves highs and improves transients
You play an acoustic instrument for a reason. The nuanced sound and the remarkable presence of an acoustic instrument is not only unmistakable it is delicate. That’s why the Monster Acoustic Guitar Cable was produced. It is uniquely made to preserve every detail of your performance and the distinct sound of the instrument.
Monster Acoustic Cable is high-performance, acoustic-specific instrument cable designed for rich, accurate reproduction without frequency and phase distortions. Patented Time Correct windings reject interference, and MicroFiber dielectric enables fast transients and incredible warmth. Striking natural wood grain connector design compliments the natural wood look of acoustic guitars.