Monster Cable Midi Cable uses Current Mode construction for high-speed MIDI data transfer with fewer errors.
This design controls current and voltage transients, which reduces jitter and edge distortion and minimizes delay. Interference is greatly reduced by a full coverage overlapping foil shield.
Monster Midi Cable Features
- Current and voltage transient control for jitter, edge distortion and delay reduction
- Ideal for use in studios or live performance
- Wired for standard MIDI (3 Pins Hot)
- Heavy-duty, molded connector design increases durability and resists damage
- Interchangeable, color O rings attach to each connector for easy identification