Monster Cable Studio Pro 1000 Instrument Cable provides Monster's ultimate performance standard, achieving breathtaking accuracy and total transparency.
Delivers every nuance of timbre and tonality during performances and major recording sessions by utilizing patented Time Correct windings, multiple gauge wire networks and Bandwidth Balanced construction.
Monster Cable Studio Pro 1000 Instrument Cable Features
Monster's Most Advanced Instrument Cable for the Clearest, Most Accurate Sound Reproduction
- MicroFiber dielectric-wrapped wire networks for the fastest transients, maximum clarity, definition and presence.
- 24k gold-plated contact, heavy-duty, high-current connectors are durable and corrosion resistant.
- MultiTwist impedance-balanced construction for maximum signal transfer and noise rejection.
- Heavy-duty black nylon mesh jacket provides maximum durability and visual appeal.
- Ergonomically contoured, heavy-duty body shell is easier to grab and offers hassle-free insertion and removal every time.
This is it: the reference instrument cable used by top artists, award-winning engineers and producers to deliver every nuance of timbre and tonality during performances and recording sessions. Studio Pro 1000 features Monster's top cable technologies including 3-way Bandwidth Balanced construction, patented MicroFiber® dielectric and Time Correct multiple gauge high, mid and low frequency wire networks for extremely accurate sonic reproduction. When you're ready to capture your music with ultimate clarity, detail and depth... you're ready for Studio Pro 1000.
To make a short story long, the Studio Pro 1000 actually does send a cleaner, louder signal to my amp and the mixing console.
- Daniel Lopez 3/2007
If you’re serious about your guitar, get these cables, no questions asked. You won’t be disappointed."
- James Morell 1/2007
I don't know what else to say except WOW!!!
- Doug Bryan 12/2006
My Alembic, Pedulla, Warrior and Stingray basses never sounded so crisp. Nicely done.
-Steven Morgan 10/2006
This is the best cable money can buy.
- Ben Lloyd 7/2006