Studio Pro 2000 uses three Time Correct multi-gauge wire networks for extreme accuracy in imaging, depth and soundstage, and it's ultra-quiet and noise-free.
Microphone signals are the most sensitive and delicate audio connections -- even the slightest pickup of hum, static, RF or electromagnetic interference can wreak havoc. Monster Pro microphone cables deliver superb vocal and instrument reproduction, utilizing exclusive technologies such as multi-gauge wire networks and specialized dielectrics that provide natural sound and broad frequency response.
Monster Studio Pro 2000 Microphone Cable Features
- Captures every nuance for the most natural sound
- Carbon-infused polymer minimizes handling and vibration noise
- Custom Monster XLR connections with 24k gold contacts
- MicroFiber dielectric preserves highs and improves transients
- MultiTwist construction with 95% copper braided shielding
- Time Correct Multi-Gauge wire networks for extreme accuracy