Control your gear with a wave of your hand! The Moog Music Etherwave Plus Theremin
extends the Theremin’s gestural playing technique to the world of analog synthesis and beyond. Control synthesizers and effects while playing the Theremin or use as a stand-alone Control Voltage controller. Connect the Moog Etherwave Plus to the pitch and volume CV inputs of a Little Phatty, Voyager or other analog synth for a completely new way to play your synth.
Moog Music Etherwave Plus Theremin Features
- All the great features and tone of Moog's standard Etherwave theremin
- The ‘Plus’ makes it an ideal controller and performance instrument
- Pitch and Volume CV Outputs control a different CV parameter with each hand
- Gate Output triggers envelopes and other events
- Pitch Preview/Headphone Output with volume control, lets you hear your note before the audience does
- Power LED for instant visual power status on dark stages
The CV outputs control signals are proportional to the pitch and volume of the Etherwave Plus Theremin’s audio signal. Connect to the pitch and volume CV inputs of a Little Phatty, Voyager or other analog synthesizer for a completely new way to play your synth. These CV signals are not limited to pitch and volume control. Route them to any CV destination and create a new world of expression.
With the Moog Music Etherwave Plus Theremin you can control anything from the cutoff frequency of a Moog Ladder Filter or the LFO Amount on a Moogerfooger Ring Modulator to the stereo panning on a Minimoog Voyager.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.