Moog Mother-32 is the first semi-modular tabletop and Eurorack synthesizer from Moog. The Mother 32 adds raw analog sound, sequencing and extensive interconnectivity to any electronic or modular ecosystem and was meticulously designed to provide musicians with a diverse array of creative tools to inspire new music, unique sound and endless sonic exploration.
It comes secured in a rugged extruded aluminum skiff with wood sides and features a modular patch bay with 32 patch-points for extended synthesis complexity and an assignable CV jack with 16 assignable sources. The Moog Mother 32 is Handcrafted in Asheville, NC.
Moog Mother 32 Semi Modular Analog Synthesizer Features
- Easy to use Semi-Modular design for swift, inspired music creation
- Voltage Controlled 32 Step Sequencer with 64 Sequence Locations
- Low Pass and High Pass Moog Ladder Filter (20Hz–20KHz) with voltage controlled resonance
- External audio input for processing outside sound sources
- Definitive Moog oscillator with Pulse and Sawtooth wave outputs
- 5-pin MIDI input and MIDI to CV converter
- 32 Modular Patch Points (Includes 5 patch cables)
- 2 Voltage controlled mixers
- White Noise
- Superb companion to Werkstatt 01, Minitaur and other synthesizers
- Main module can be easily transferred into any Eurorack skiff
- Mount 2 or 3 units vertically with 2 and 3 Tier kits (not included)
- Complete solution for new Eurorack users – no other items required