This package deal provides massive capabilities and incredible Moog synth power! With a Moog Mother-32 semi-modular tabletop Eurorack synthesizer and Moog DFAM semi-modular analog percussion synthesizer, this package will make a great addition to any studio or stage set up. These Moog synths are a surefire way to jump-start your creativity!
Moog Mother 32 Semi Modular Analog Synthesizer Features
Moog DFAM Semi Modular Analog Percussion Synthesizer Features
- Easy to use Semi-Modular design for swift, inspired music creation
- Voltage Controlled 32 Step Sequencer with 64 Sequence Locations
- Low Pass and High Pass Moog Ladder Filter (20Hz–20KHz) with voltage controlled resonance
- External audio input for processing outside sound sources
- Definitive Moog oscillator with Pulse and Sawtooth wave outputs
- 5-pin MIDI input and MIDI to CV converter
- 32 Modular Patch Points (Includes 5 patch cables)
- 2 Voltage controlled mixers
- White Noise
- Superb companion to Werkstatt 01, Minitaur and other synthesizers
- Main module can be easily transferred into any Eurorack skiff
- Mount 2 or 3 units vertically with 2 and 3 Tier kits (not included)
- Complete solution for new Eurorack users – no other items required
- Semi-Modular: No patching required. Anyone can create unique and impactful analog rhythms.
- 100% Analog: Unbridled sonic flexibility for a lifetime of percussive inspiration.
- 2 Oscillators: Ultra-wide range sound generation - craft everything from subtly pulsing cadences to clangorous cacophony and floor-splitting bass.
- Selectable Analog Filters: Dynamically sculpt your sound with a Low Pass or High Pass Ladder filter.
- 3 Envelopes: Interact dynamically with velocity to impart “human” variation to your sound.
- 8-Step Analog Sequencer With Velocity: Vibrantly continuous control over each note.
- 24 Patch Points: Explore modular patching or connect to a Mother-32 to create a 3-oscillator leviathan.
- Link Multiple Units: Rack up multiple DFAM and Mother-32 units for evocative analog compositions.
- External Audio Input: Process other sounds through DFAM’s analog circuitry
- Eurorack Compatible: Easily remove DFAM from its case and mount it into a Eurorack system. (Requires a 10 to 16 PIN Eurorack cable)