First introduced in 1976, the StingRay has become one of the most iconic bass guitars in history. For 2018, the StingRay 4H with maple fingerboard has been reimagined with new features and appointments that provide a new level of playing comfort while retaining that revered iconic StingRay sound.
Featured revisions include an enhanced contour that is rounded for more comfort in any playing position, a sculpted neck joint for uninhibited upper fret access to all 22 stainless steel frets, and lightweight aluminum hardware providing a lighter, more balanced instrument. The new and improved StingRay electronics feature powerful neodymium magnets for higher output and a new 18-volt 3-Band preamp for extra clean headroom without clipping. Solid roadworthy construction, elegant oval pickguard, 3+1 tuning key configuration, and the ever popular Music Man humbucker, all together produce a look, feel and sound that is remarkably unmistakable.
Ernie Ball Music Man StingRay Special 4H Bass with Case Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Lightweight ash body
- New arm contour rounded for more comfort at different playing positions
- 5-bolt contoured neck joint on the body
- 22 stainless steel frets
- All new lightweight modern classic bridge and saddles
- Lightweight aluminum hardware
- Lightweight Music Man tuning machines with a finer gear ratio
- Neodymium pickup magnets for increased output
- 3-band EQ
- 18 V preamp for extra headroom with no clipping
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.