The StingRay is an iconic bass guitar that has a look, feel and sound that is remarkably unmistakable. Featuring a lightweight ash body, the StingRay 4HH has been reimagined with new features and appointments that provide a new level of playing comfort while retaining that revered iconic StingRay sound.
Ernie Ball Music Man StingRay 4HH Bass with Case Features
- Lightweight ash body
- New arm contour rounded for more comfort at different playing positions
- 5-bolt contoured neck joint on the body
- 22 stainless steel frets
- All new lightweight modern classic bridge and saddles
- Lightweight aluminum hardware
- Lightweight Music Man tuning machines with a finer gear ratio
- Neodymium pickup magnets for increased output
- 3-band EQ
- 18 V preamp for extra headroom with no clipping
Featured revisions include an enhanced contour that is rounded for more comfort in any playing position, a sculpted neck joint for uninhibited upper fret access to all 22 stainless steel frets, and lightweight aluminum hardware providing a lighter, more balanced instrument. The new and improved StingRay electronics feature powerful neodymium magnets for higher output and a new 18-volt 3-Band preamp for extra clean headroom without clipping. Solid roadworthy construction, elegant oval pickguard, 3+1 tuning key configuration, and the ever popular Music Man humbucker make the StingRay 4HH the quintessential bass.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.