Music Nomad’s patent pending GRIP Bit peg winder attaches to any cordless power drill or power screwdriver. Changing strings just got a whole lot easier, safer and more fun!
Music Nomad MN220 GRIP Bit Pegwinder Features
- Attaches to Power Screwdriver or Power Drill
- Rubber Lined Safe, Scratch Free Design
- Fits & Grips Virtually All Tuning Pegs
- Narrow Profile Head Keeps from Hitting Adjacent Tuning Pegs, Especially Important on 12 String and Electric Guitars Where Pegs are Often Very Close
- Strong Carbon Steel Shaft
Music Nomad's innovative GRIP Technology smoothly and silently slips over your tuning pegs for a scratch free & clank free operation compared to traditional plastic peg winders. Our contoured design fits virtually all tuning pegs both big and small. It’s perfect for electric and acoustic guitar, bass, banjo, mandolin, ukulele and orchestral strings. Using the highest quality materials including a carbon steel shaft. So don’t lose it or loan it, you’ll look forward to the next time you change your strings. That’s Music Nomad quality – raising the bar in equipment care.