The On Stage Club Pack 2 includes microphone and speaker stands for all your needs for a gig. The stands are adjustable so you can place your microphone for the best sound possible. The speaker stands place your speakers so your audience hears every note. Your lead singer as well as your drummer and guitarist will thank you when you show up the Club Pack.
On Stage Club Pack 2 Microphone and Speaker Stand Package Includes
Music People 7701B Tripod Boom Microphone Stand
- 4 x On Stage 7701B Tripod Boom Mic Stand
- 1 x On Stage MS7201B Round Base Mic Stand
- 1 x On Stage MS7411B Short Tripod Boom Mic Stand
- 1 x On Stage MS7920B U Base Amp Kick Drum Stand
- 2 x On Stage Speaker Stands
The On Stage 7701B Microphone Stand is a durable tripod mic stand and boom combination and just about the best value we've ever offered. These stands use the highest quality components. The legs fold down for the most compact storage. Setup height is freely adjustable from 36 to 63 inches.
Our best selling stand! This Euro Boom boasts hybrid sheet metal and high-impact plastic leg housing making it unbreakable. A removable boom arm and its ability to fold flat make this stand a must for every member of the band. Also features a cast steel mid-point clutch.
One of the most popular microphone stands in the world, the MS7701B is designed to go wherever your music takes you. Packed with pro features and protected by a long-lasting black finish, the lightweight MS7701B is a great choice for almost any application.
On Stage 7701B Tripod Microphone Boom Stand Features
On Stage MC7201B Round Base Mic Stand
- Solid cast end with standard 5/8-27 threads.
- Long 36inch boom with molded plastic counterweight.
- Euro-Style boom with separate clutches for length and angle of boom. Allows user to make one-handed adjustments of boom angle while performing.
- Professional quality die-cast zinc clutch locks vertical shaft at any height from 36 to 63 inches.
- Clip-on cable holder.
- Steel-reinforced plastic leg housing offers less weight and exceptional strength.
- Folding legs with plastic endcaps for durability and reduced floor vibration. Base spread: 23 inches
The industry standard on stage and in the studio, the round base stand is a musician's staple around the world. Professional quality die-cast zinc clutch. Height: 34-60 inches; base diameter: 10 inches.
On Stage MS7920B U Base Amp KickDrum Stand
This kick drum/amp mic stand features a 16 inch adjustable boom, comapct, U-shaped base instead of the tripod design. Heigt is adjustable from 8 to 14 inches. Base dimensions: 4.5 x 7.5 inches.
Quality, innovation and a commitment to offer the most unique product to today’s performing musician, it’s no wonder On-Stage Stands has become the standard around the world in microphone support.
On Stage MS7411B Short Tripod Boom Mic Stand
Ideal for guitar amps, drums, guitar or bass speakers cabinets and lots of other applications. The stand is adjsutable up to 15.5 inches and the boom extends up to another 19 inches. Convenient design and durable construction with a high-impact plastic leg housing make this stand a tremendous value. Its folding legs allow for the most compact storage.