The DS8100 features the patent-pending Rocker-Lug which allows this desktop mic stand to tilt up to a 40° angle, making a boom arm unnecessary for most uses. Tilts and stays in position with no knobs to tighten. The straight vertical height is 12". Threaded to fit most mic clips. Convenience and ease-of-use make the Desktop Rocker-Lug Mic Stand ideal for home recording; podcasts; DJs; stage performances; and kick drum, amps, and pianos.
On Stage Stands DS8100 Desktop Rocker-Lug Microphone Stand Features
- 6" Diameter Sand-Cast base weighs 3 lbs.
- 5 non-slip rubber feet for stability.
- 12" Straight vertical height
- Rocker-Lug allows shaft to tilt up to 40 degress off the vertical
- 5/8" -27 solid threaded end
- Die-cast steel clutch
- Black Powder Coat