For creative expression, the On-Stage KEP100 provides an intuitive feel for musicians during their performance. The KEP100, as durable as it is versatile, offers everything you expect in an expression pedal. Designed to work with virtually any keyboard or synthesizer, electronic features include a polarity switch for instrument accommodation, a 6' attached 1/4" TRS cable for easy interface and a scalable control knob to adjust expression range.
In addition, the heavy-duty chassis, smooth-operating cam and textured, slip-resistant rubber surface ensure the KEP100 performs reliably in the studio or on the road. Built to withstand the punishment that comes with the job, the KEP100 gives keyboardists the action they need for musical expression.
On Stage KEP100 Expression Pedal Features
- Heavy-duty construction
- Textured slip-resistant rubber surface
- Built in 6 feet 1/4" TRS cable
- Includes polarity switch to work with most keyboards and synthesizers
- Adjustment knob allows you to fine tune the expression range
- Dimensions: 8 1/4" x 3 1/2" x 2"