An exciting improvement! The MS8301 offers a new choice in tripod stands...the Rocker-Lug. The patent-pending Rocker-Lug allows the upper mic shaft to tilt up to 40 off of vertical, so there is no need for a boom arm in many applications. Plus, the Rocker slides down effortlessly into the clutch for straight stand applications and for compact storage/transport. The folding tripod base sports 3 rubber feet for stability and noise reduction. The MS8301 is the new standard in tripod straight and boom stands.
On Stage MS8301 Upper Rocker Lug Microphone Stand Features
- Tilting upper mic shaft: 40°
- Height Adjustment: 39" - 63"
- Folding tripod base
- Standard 5/8” - 27 Threading for Clip and Accessory Compatibility
- 5/8” and 7/8” Steel Tubing
- Diecast Zinc Clutch with 3” Grip
- Over Sized Knurled Locking Washer for Precise Mic Positioning
- 3 Rubber Feet for Stability