An exciting improvement! The MS8301 offers a new choice in tripod stands...the Rocker-Lug. The patent-pending Rocker-Lug allows the upper mic shaft to tilt up to 40 off of vertical, so there is no need for a boom arm in many applications. Plus, the Rocker slides down effortlessly into the clutch for straight stand applications and for compact storage/transport. The folding tripod base sports 3 rubber feet for stability and noise reduction. The MS8301 is the new standard in tripod straight and boom stands.
On Stage MS8301 Upper Rocker Lug Microphone Stand Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Tilting upper mic shaft: 40°
- Height Adjustment: 39" - 63"
- Folding tripod base
- Standard 5/8” - 27 Threading for Clip and Accessory Compatibility
- 5/8” and 7/8” Steel Tubing
- Diecast Zinc Clutch with 3” Grip
- Over Sized Knurled Locking Washer for Precise Mic Positioning
- 3 Rubber Feet for Stability
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.