The versatile On Stage MY800 is a stereo miking bar that be orientated horizontally or vertically. Unlike competing bars, the MY800 can hold up to 6 microphones at a time. Techniques such as X-Y, O.R.T.F., N.O.S, DIN and wide A/B can all be achieved making a 6 mic stereo array. This can be handy when wanting to compare different techniques from the same vantage point. The bar can be un-assembled for compact transport & storage. It includes a riser for positioning one mic over the other and 4 quick release 5/8” mounts. Additional mounts can be purchased separately.
On Stage MY800 Quick Release Stereo Microphone Bar Features
- Lightweight - only 0.65 lbs
- Multi-materials for sturdy functionality including steel, aluminum, and glass filled nylon
- Standard 5/8-27 connections
- 4 Pull-Back Connectors included (additional ones sold separately) and ball joint attachment to mic stand for quick and precise configurations
- Various mounting configurations to achieve many miking techniques including X-Y, O.R.T.F., N.O.S, DIN and wide A/B