The Hennessey NSL8200 Euro-Lok Guitar Strap Lock is the perfect solution for any active guitar player who needs a secure, confident, quick-change strap connection. Featuring zinc die-cast and brass construction, a custom wingnut design and plunger locking mechanism, Hennessey's NSL8200 premium guitar strap locks securely fasten the strap to the button while maintaining easy single-motion removal for fast guitar changes. Perform actively and confidently knowing your instrument is secure with Hennessey NSL8200 Euro-Lok Guitar Strap Lock.
|Hennessey NSL8200 Euro-Lok Guitar Strap Instructions
- Unscrew the strap button that came with your guitar
- Remove the button (A) from the lock (B2)
- Screw the Hennessey button (A) on the guitar
- Remove the wing nut (C) from the lock (B2)
- Slide the pull knob (B1) through the hole on your strap
- Take the wing nut (C), and hand thread onto the lock
- Take the wrench and use it to ensure that the wing nut is tight
The included wrench tool (which also doubles as a bottle opener) easily tightens and releases the strap lock’s threaded wingnut.