The Snap-On Mounting System from On-Stage takes the same great mount design found in the original TCM9150 and adds the ease and convenience of a Snap-On cover. The TCM9160 is constructed from a combination of aluminum and soft velveteen plastic. There are precise cutouts for all of the tablet's controls, cameras, and ports.
A 360 Ball Joint provides rotation and tilt adjustment, while the Mounting Post can be removed from the Mounting Bar for use as a comfortable handle during presentations, sound checks, video chats and more. Mounting Bar handles tube and pipes from 11mm-19mm in diameter. U-Mount Snap-On covers are compatible with popular magnetic front covers.
On Stage TCM9160M Tablet Mounting System Features
Hands-Free or Hands-On
- U-mount versatility with the ease and convenience of a Snap-On cover
- Velveteen inner lining provides grip and cushioning
- Threaded aluminum boss allows for a variety of optional mounting devices
- Cutouts for all of the tablet's controls, cameras, and ports
- Steel ball joint provides 360degree rotation, allowing 30 degrees of tilt at any angle, plus three 90 degree slots for precise slip-free positioning
- Mounting Post can be removed for use as a handle during presentations, soundchecks, etc.
- Mounting Bar handles tube and pipes 11mm-19mm in diameter
- Compatible with popular magnetic front covers
- Fits iPad 2,3 and 4
- Includes: (1) Snap-On Cover, (1) UM-01 with post, (1) u-mount Mounting Bar
The Post and Bar design means versatility. Need to walk the room to hear what the mix sounds like off stage or you want to capture some action on video simply slide the post out of the u-mount bar and be on your way. The post doubles as a handle, giving you a better grip that you could ever have holding the tablet itself. When you're done walking around, simply slide the post back into the bar and you're hands-free again. It's perfect for audio engineers, grade school teachers, AV presenters, and everyone in between.
The u-mount adds a degree of protection and enhanced grip to your iPad. The Snap-On back cover is a tough combination of aluminum and high-strength velvet-textured plastic. Precision cut-outs provide access to all the tablet's buttons and keep the microphone, cameras, speaker, headphone jack, and data/charging port 100 percent functional.