There are snap on covers, and then there's the Snap-On Mounting System from On-Stage! It's the fast and easy way to mount your tablet to everyday objects and surfaces. The u-mount is the ideal balance of ease and versatility. The TCM9161 is constructed from a combination of aluminum and soft velveteen plastic.
There are precise cutouts for all of the tablet's controls, cameras, and ports. A 360 degree Ball Joint provides rotation and tilt adjustment, while a Pull Back Release Sleeve makes removing the cover from the Mounting Bar a breeze. On Stage even includes a Prop-Up insert that converts the quick release into a slip-free tabletop monopod. Mounting bar handles tube and pipes 21mm to 30mm in diameter.
On Stage TCM9161 Quick Disconnect Tablet Mount Features
Hands-Free or Hands-On
- Quick Disconnect version of the patent-pending u-mount system
- Pull Back Release Sleeve for instant removal from mounting bar
- Mount your tablet to everyday objects and surfaces
- u-mount versatility with the ease and convenience of a Snap-On cover
- Velveteen inner lining provides grip and cushioning
- Threaded aluminum boss allows for a variety of optional mounting devices
- Cutouts for all of the tablet's controls, cameras, and ports
- Steel ball joint provides 360 degree rotation, allowing 30 degrees of tilt at any angle, plus three 90 degrees slots for precise slip-free positioning
- Mounting Clamp handles tube and pipes 21mm to 30mm in diameter
- Fits iPad 3 and 4
- System Includes:
- (1) Snap-On Cover
- (1) Round Mounting Clamp
- (1) 360 degree Ball Joint with Pull Back Release Sleeve
- (1) Mounting Post
- (1) Prop-Up
The quick release design means versatility. Need to walk the room to hear what the mix sounds like off stage, or you want to capture some action on video Simply release the cover from the clamp post and be on your way. When you're done walking around, simply click the cover back into the clamp post and you're hands-free again. It's perfect for audio engineers, grade school teachers, AV presenters, and everyone in between.
The u-mount adds a degree of protection and enhanced grip to your iPad. The Snap-On back cover is a tough combination of aluminum and high-strength velvet-textured plastic. Precision cut-outs provide access to all the tablet's buttons and keep the microphone, cameras, speaker, headphone jack, and data/charging port 100 percent functional.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.