The TCM9261 from On Stage brings all the ease of the full-size TCM9161 to the iPad Mini. It's constructed from durable plastic. There are precise cutouts for all of the tablet's controls, cameras, and ports. A 360 degree Ball Joint provides rotation and tilt adjustment, while a Pull Back Release Sleeve makes removing the cover from the Mounting Clamp a breeze.
On Stage even included a Prop-Up insert that converts the quick release into a slip-free tabletop monopod. Mounting Clamp handles tube and pipes up to 1.14 inches in diameter. This tablet mount is a truly remarkable value!
On Stage TCM9261 Quick Disconnect iPad Mini Tablet Mount Features
- Quick Disconnect version of the patent-pending u-mount system
- u-mount versatility with the ease and convenience of a Snap-On cover
- Cutouts for all of the tablet's controls, cameras, and ports
- Steel ball joint provides 360 degree rotation, allowing 30 degrees of tilt at any angle, plus three 90 degree slots for precise slip-free positioning
- Mounting Clamp handles tube and pipes up to 1.14 inches (29mm) in diameter
- Fits iPad Mini
- System Includes
- (1) Snap-On Cover for iPad Mini
- (1) Round Mounting Clamp
- (1) 360 degree Ball Joint with Pull Back Release Sleeve
- (1) Mounting Post
- (1) Prop-Up