The Snap-On Mounting System from On-Stage takes the same great mount design found in the original TCM9150 and adds the ease and convenience of a Snap-On cover.
On Stage TCM9360 iPad Air SnapOn Cover Features
- U-mount versatility with the ease and convenience of a Snap-On cover
- Threaded aluminum boss allows for a variety of optional mounting devices
- Cutouts for all of the tablet’s controls, cameras, and ports
- Steel ball joint provides 360° rotation, allowing 30° of tilt at any angle, plus three 90° slots for precise slip-free positioning
- Mounting Post can be removed for use as a handle during presentations, sound checks, etc.
- Mounting Bar handles tube and pipes 7/16" to 3/4" in diameter
- Compatible with popular magnetic front covers
- Fits iPad Air
- Includes: (1) Snap-On Cover for iPad Air(1) UM-01 with post(1) Soft EVA presentation grip(1) u-mount Mounting Bar
The TCM9360 is constructed from tough textured plastic. There are precise cutouts for all of the tablet’s controls, cameras, and ports. A 360 Ball Joint provides rotation and tilt adjustment, while the Mounting Post can be removed from the Mounting Bar for use as a comfortable handle during presentations, sound checks, video chats and more.
Included is an EVA presentation grip that slides over the Mounting Post for extra grip and comfort. The mounting Bar handles tube and pipes from 7/16" to 3/4" in diameter.
U-mount Snap-On covers are compatible with popular magnetic front covers. Hands-Free or Hands-On The Post and Bar design means versatility. Need to walk the room to hear what the mix sounds like off stage, or you want to capture some action on video? Simply slide the post out of the u-mount bar and be on your way. The post doubles as a handle, giving you a better grip that you could ever have holding the tablet itself. When you’re done walking around, simply slide the post back into the bar and you’re hands-free again. It’s perfect for audio engineers, grade school teachers, AV presenters, and everyone in between.
The u-mount adds a degree of protection and enhanced grip to your iPad. The Snap-On back cover is a tough combination of aluminum and high-strength velvet-textured plastic. Precision cut-outs provide access to all the tablet’s buttons and keep the microphone, cameras, speaker, headphone jack, and data/charging port 100% functional.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.