An excellent package for any DJ. A plug-and-play 2-channel mixer to control Serato DJ which features 8 RGB backlit performance pads for triggering cue points, loops, rolls, and samplers. Plus a 24-bit/96kHz audio soundcard with ASIO driver and DUO is DVS enabled. Includes a pair of Serato control records, balanced XLR master output, balanced TRS booth output, combo MIC and AUX inputs.
Mixars DUO Professional DJ Mixer for Serato Features
- Official Serato Mixer
- Includes Serato DJ + DVS Enabled
- Includes a pair of colored Serato Control Vinyl
- Integrated 24-bit/96kHz high quality audio interface
- All controls send MIDI for mapping in any MIDI software
- Mini-innoFADER for precise cuts
- Crossfader reverse, curve, and cut-in adjustments
- Channel fader reverse and curve adjustment
- 8 RGB rubber performance pads for control of Cues and Samples
- Dedicated Sampler volume control
- Looping control
- Control for Serato DJ FX
- Built in 2-port USB HUB
- Analog hi/low filter on each channel
- Balanced XLR master output
- Balanced TRS booth output
- Combo MIC and AUX inputs on front panel
DUO features eight RGB backlit performance pads are provided for triggering cue points, loops, rolls, and samplers. The RGB pads fully integrate with Serato to provide corresponding color feedback. There is one central push-encoder for track browsing and selection, two push-encoders for looping, and two push-encoders for effects controls with beat buttons to select the speed of the effects.
If you are not using Serato, the DUO’s on-board soundcard includes an ASIO driver for Windows and is class-compliant on MAC, so it can be used with an audio program. In addition, all top panel controls send MIDI so they can be mapped to any MIDI capable software.
The Mini-Inno FADER crossfader delivers super sharp performance, and includes reverse, curve adjustment, as well as cut-in adjustment on the front panel. Curve adjustment and reverse for the input faders are also located on the front panel. Each channel also features trim control, a full 3-band EQ (kill/+12db), plus an analog low/high-pass filter.
The output section includes an XLR master output, TRS balanced booth output, and RCA Rec out. DUO features a built-in, universal power supply. Each input channel includes a line input and a switchable phono/line input with ground post. A built-in USB hub provides 2 additional connections for other USB devices such as MIDI controllers or hard drives. A combo mic input and RCA Aux in are located on the front panel for easy access.
MXR STA Turntable
A classic turntable, the Mixars STA with almost 10 lbs. of torque is great for the modern scratch artist, the turntablist, as well as the standard mixing DJ. The Mixars STA is a direct drive, high torque turntable with modern connectivity. It features dual outputs for connecting two mixers without the additional cables or splitters that are usually necessary to use two mixers with one turntable. This is perfect for performing with a band or performing with a DJ group. It’s fully adjustable motor makes it easy to change start and break times on the fly.
Mixars STA Turntable Features
- Direct Drive Turntable
- S-arm for optimal audio quality
- Motor: 16-pole, 3-phase, brushless
- DC motor Direct drive
- Speeds: 33 1/3, RPM, 45 RPM, 78 RPM / 332 mm dia.
- +/- 8%, +/- 16%, +/- 50 %
- Quartz Lock button, Die-cast aluminum Platter
- Starting Torque > 10lbs
- 2 Outputs: 1x switchable phono/line out, 1x line output
- Start, Stop, Pitch variation Adjustable