This system includes one handheld microphone with built in transmitter and one receiver.
Nady's DigiTRU Diversity used in this wireless handheld system provides the reliable reception demanded in critical applications. After 25 years of unprecedented breakthroughs in wireless price and performance, Nady brings a new level of affordability to VHF high-band, true diversity wireless with the Encore II series. The front panel of the receiver features LED displays for monitoring incoming signal strength and audio level. With the optional rack kit, you can mount one or two Encore II receivers in the same space in your rack. Battery life is up to 15 hours and an LED indicator lets you know when battery power is low. Operating range is up to 250 feet typical, up to 500+ feet in optimum, line-of-site conditions. Outputs on the receiver include XLR and 1/4 inches connectors.
Encore II: Single channel DigiTRU Diversity VHF wireless system
- Loaded with top professional operating features
- Available on selected frequencies in the VHF high-band (171-216 MHz) for interference-free, long-range performance
- Half-rack receiver design with retractable front panel antenna(s)
- RF and AF 5-LED displays for monitoring incoming signal strength and audio level
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced adjustable 1/4 inch jack outputs
- Unique snap-out panel locking tabs for single receiver or dual receiver (side-by-side) optional rack mounting
- Nady's proprietary DigiTRU Diversity digital processing circuitry to eliminate dropouts and maximize operating range (Encore II)
- Noiseless transmitter ON/OFF switching )
- AC/DC adapter included. Need a spare? Check out the Hosa ADC477 by clicking here.