Native Instruments Audio 2 DJ USB Audio Interface; The Smallest DJ USB Soundcard in the World!
Indisputable, the Native Instruments Audio 2 DJ is a high quality, ultra-mobile audio interface for digital DJs. Though it is small in size, the Audio 2 packs a huge punch in the form of performance and sound. With the power to rock the biggest venues you can find, the Audio 2 DJ interface is the perfect component wether you're rocking with Native Instruments' Traktor Software or by an alternative method, the Audio 2 DJ is the interface for any DJ who wants ultimate portability with no compromise on audio quality. If you're a digital DJ who doesn't require audio recording or timecode control, the Audio 2 DJ is made for you.
Native Instruments Audio 2 DJ USB Audio Interface Features
- Professional USB 2.0 audio interface
- Ultra-high 24-bit/96kHz Cirrus Logic converters
- Two stereo 1/4 inch Line/Headphone level outputs
- Manual volume controls for each stereo channel
- Hi-gain outputs based on RC4580 Headphones OP AMP for punchy, loud level
- Two output LEDs (one for each stereo channel) for visual monitoring of connection
- USB 2.0 bus powered
- Ultra-low latency ASIO, Core Audio, Direct Sound, WASAPI drivers
- Compatible with software platforms VST, Audio Units, Stand-alone, RTAS
- Includes Two 1/4 inch to RCA cables and 1 shielded USB cable
- Includes Traktor Pro and Kore Player Software
The Audio 2 DJ connects to your computer via the USB 2.0 cable. The two 1/4 inch output channels can either be used to route stereo signals to an external mixer, or as a master out and headphone monitor for using the internal mixer of your DJ or performance software. The included cables make hooking up to any system a breeze- all you need is your Native Instruments Audio 2 DJ and laptop.
Amazing sound quality is guaranteed with super high-end Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters. Ultra low-latency drivers, hi-gain output levels (providing up to 9.7 dBu on both channels), and the ultra-wide frequency response affirm the Audio 2 DJ’s professional credentials. The uncompromising sound quality and clarity will reveal every detail of your music.
Try out Native Instruments' latest professional DJ software: Traktor PRO sets the standard for power, reliability, and creativity in DJing. Mix digital files on 4 decks, using the high quality internal mixer or external hardware, and over 20 unbelievable effects.
If you also like to produce your own music, the included KORE PLAYER offers a wide range of premium sounds for use in any sequencer. KORE PLAYER is a software instrument with six sound engines under the hood. The library contains over 600 MB of tweakable, production-ready sounds. The included KORE SELECTION SOUNDPACK gives you a total of 119 instrument and 16 effect sounds.