With your signature sound at your fingertips, it’s time to blur the line between DJing and live performance! The Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol F1 Controller is the definitive hardware for controlling the powerful Remix Decks in Traktor Pro 2 – the flagship DJ software. Finally, you can launch clips in a perfectly intuitive, DJ-centric way – control Remix Decks just like regular track decks, switching between up to 64 tracks, loops and one-shot samples on each deck.
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol F1 Controller Features:
- Innovative Remix Deck controller, fusing the worlds of DJing and live performance
- 16 stylish RGB multi-color pads provide intuitive visual feedback on software status
- Full hands-on control of Traktor’s Remix Sets – trigger and arrange loops and samples in real time
- Capture loops from track decks live or export loops from your productions for performance
- Scratch your loops and samples on the fly using Native Scratch timecode control
- Route individual Remix Deck slots through the assigned FX unit
- Plug-and-play operation, instant recognition by the software – no setup needed
- Includes Native Instruments online shop voucher for $50 (Voucher sent by email following registration of the hardware)
Get started in seconds with over 1.4 GB of premium grade sounds available for download as free Remix Sets (http://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/traktor/dj-software/traktor-pro-2/traktor-remix-sets/free-remix-sets/). Or you can import your own samples, and even capture loops and sounds live, using the controller’s stylish multi-color pads and ergonomic faders. Expand the creative potential of any Traktor set-up – with or without timecode vinyl – and transform your DJ set into a dynamic live performance.
Best of Both Worlds
The Traktor Kontrol F1 workflow is rooted in DJ culture. Remix Sets, made up of your individual loops and sounds, load just like regular tracks in the super-powerful Traktor Pro 2 with Remix Decks. And your drum loops, bass lines, percussion, vocals and lead sounds are ready for dropping into your performance.
Four volume faders and four dedicated filter knobs provide full sonic access to the Remix Deck slots, and to add more flavor, you can route individual slots through Traktor’s FX units. Scratch your live production via Native Scratch timecode control and then mix and fade into a ‘traditional’ track on another deck – fuse classic DJ workflow with the future of DJing.
The hardware and Traktor Pro 2 with Remix Decks software respond as one. Assign a sample a particular color on the hardware, and see the software instantly follow suit. And with the F1’s slim profile, it fits anywhere. Slot it between your mixer and decks or expand your controller set-up with multiple F1s.