The evolution continues! Now more intuitive, expressive and inspirational than ever before, the KOMPLETE KONTROL S88 adds an 88-key professional-grade, fully-weighted, hammer action keyboard to the S-SERIES family. All-new Native Standard Kontrol (NKS) opens the KOMPLETE KONTROL system to all software instrument developers and establishes a new standard in software/hardware integration. Advanced VST integration adds intelligent parameter mapping to plug-ins out of the box. Now, the entire spectrum of software instruments can come to life under your fingertips in an entirely new way.
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88 88 Key Keyboard Controller Features
Native Kontrol Standard and VST Support
- Pro-grade Fatar keybed with supreme aftertouch - chose the S88 with fully weighted hammer-action
- Tag-based browsing across KOMPLETE and NKS Instruments directly from the hardware
- Main KOMPLETE and NKS Instrument parameters pre-map to touch-sensitive controller knobs via Native Map
- Multi-color Light Guide reveals advanced features of KOMPLETE and NKS Instruments and provides performance feedback
- Expressive, highly flexible touch strip controls with advanced physics
- Clear View display shows all the most important details at a glance
- Create arpeggiated melodies at the touch of a button, play chords with single keys or map the whole key range to scales
- Full support for VST instrument loading within the KOMPLETE KONTROL environment, including preset attribute tagging and custom parameter mappings
- Full access to the host transport control without stepping out of your creative workflow
- Includes KOMPLETE SELECT – a premium selection of 10 instruments and effects
Browse and load VST plug-ins straight from the keyboard, with instrument parameters auto-mapped to the control knobs, and full access to all Smart Play features. Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) is Native Instruments’ new, easy-to-use, extendable instrument format that represents a major leap forward for deep plug-in integration. It allows KONTAKT and VST instrument developers to integrate their plug-ins with KOMPLETE KONTROL and MASCHINE hardware and software at the same deep level as KOMPLETE Instruments. This means third-party software instruments get full parameter mapping, and can take advantage of exclusive KOMPLETE KONTROL technology such as Light Guide. Many third-party developers are already implementing NKS technology into their instruments, and the list of partners is growing constantlyCALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.