Quality audio is essential to create a buzz with podcasts, and thanks to four proprietary, internally shockmounted 25 mm medium diaphragm capsules, the Beecaster delivers. To cover all possible needs, Beecaster can shape your sound with four switchable sound pickup patterns—mono, stereo, wide stereo, and focused stereo. This bee flies from the hive to the pod—in particular podcasting, and the world of professional podcasts and narration.
Neat Microphones BeeCaster USB Microphone Features
- High resolution 24 bit/96 kHz digital output
- Four proprietary Bee microphone capsules, internally shock mounted
- 4 switchable sonic selections: Mono, Stereo, Wide Stereo, and Focused Stereo
- Zero-latency headphone monitoring with volume control
- Microphone gain control for fine-tuning of recording level
- Boom arm makes for easy placement of capsule to the signal source
- Includes: Unique Vinyl Figure, USB Cable and User Guide
The Beecaster may fly solo, but brings a lot of supplies: fully integrated headphone monitoring with volume control, mic gain control, adjustable boom arm with swivel capsule for optimum positioning, built-in pop filter, custom USB cable designed for digital audio, and the option to generate high-resolution audio as well as standard CD-quality audio. There’s simply no better, or more convenient, way to bring vibrant audio to podcasts.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.