The Panorama T4 from Nektar brings the touch and feel of hardware synthesizers to virtual instrument plugins with powerful VST, VST3 and AU Instrument control in any VST/AU DAW. This is made possible by the new Nektarine plugin control software, coming with a host of factory maps for many popular plugins all of which are freely editable, and it's easy to create new maps too. Standard mixing, track selection and transport functionality is supported by virtually any DAW on the market, thanks to MCU support.
Deeper DAW control is possible with Nektar DAW Integration. Hardware features include a second generation Panorama synth-action keyboard with medium tension and aftertouch, 8 highly dynamic LED drum pads, backlit transport controls, a custom LCD display and new performance features: Highly customisable note repeat for keys and pads allows the creation of fun rhythmical figures. The T-series’ powerful soft- and hardware combination delivers an unrivalled control experience.
Nektar Panorama T4 49 Key Keyboard Controller Features
- 2nd Gen synth-action keyboard
- Velocity and Aftertouch sensitive
- 4 velocity curves plus 1 fixed (adjustable)
- Pitch bend & Modulation wheels
- Octave shift buttons
- Key & Pad Repeat Buttons.
- 9 x 30mm faders
- 8 assignable LED buttons
- 8 assignable encoders
- 4 navigation buttons + shift for another 4 assignments
- 6 LED transport buttons
- 10 user configurable presets
- Mixer, Instrument, Multi and Internal Mode Buttons. 8 velocity and pressure sensitive LED color pads
- 5 velocity curves plus fixed (adjustable)
- Note-learn, Chord-Learn and Pad Repeat
- Pads assignable notes and MIDI cc messages
- Load or Save to any of 8 pad maps
- Pad Bank button for access to another 8 pads.