Karaoke is sure-fire fun at any party, and Numark’s Sing Master brings that fun to a new level. That’s because Sing Master isn’t just any karaoke system. It’s got 60 exclusive vocal processing settings that add the perfect touch to any vocal performance. Add dramatic reverb, sound like a Pop or Rock Star, Rap artist or even alter your voice to sound like Barry White or PopEye. It’s endless fun, unlike every ordinary karaoke machine out there.
Voice correction processing ensures you are always in tune!
This rugged speaker streams your favorite YouTube karaoke music from any Bluetooth device and pumps out great sound through its 8-inch 2-way speaker and powerful 50-watt amplifier. Its built-in sound-reactive, colorful LED lights—with multiple display patterns—deliver great visual effects that turn the ordinary into the extraordinary!
With a USB charge port to recharge your devices and a telescoping handle and built-in wheels, Sing Master is as convenient to use as it is exciting to hear!
60 Cool Vocal Settings
Spice up your performance with 60 built-in vocal settings. Choose between 4 groups of effects ranging from core effects to novelty effects. Each grouping has set number of effects to choose from and can be turned off to use your natural voice.
Numark Sing Master Karaoke Sound System with Lighting Effects Features
- 60 exciting vocal settings deliver unlimited fun and make you sound awesome
- Vocal correction processing ensures you always sing in tune
- Bluetooth connectivity to Stream YouTube or other karaoke music from your wireless device
- Connect a computer, CDG or DVD karaoke player to the Auxiliary input
- Sound-reactive LED lighting with multiple display patterns
- 50 watts of dynamic power will energize your parties
- Powerful 8” woofer and wide-dispersion tweeter deliver vibrant sound
- USB charge port on front panel
- High-quality microphone and cable included
- Standard pole-mount insert on bottom panel
- Telescoping handle and built-in wheels for easy transportability
- 1/8-inch (3.5mm) Aux input for non-Bluetooth devices
- 1/8-inch Link output (3.5mm) to connect multiple units, headphones, or other speakers